Vantis Life Burial Insurance
Get a Quote
Although there are many options for final expense insurance for seniors, not all of them are available for those who have health-related issues. If you have health problems, you might think that it’s impossible to find a cheap burial insurance policy, but there are options out there. For example, many seniors find that the Vantis Life Guaranteed Golden Plans are an excellent option, so you may want to learn more about these policies if you are looking for guaranteed issue burial insurance that doesn’t require a medical exam or any health-related questions.
What is Guaranteed Issue Burial Insurance through Vantis Life Insurance?
Vantis Life Insurance offers burial insurance for seniors who might not be able to qualify for other traditional plans. These plans are designed to provide you with necessary coverage, and the face value of your policy will be paid to your beneficiary at the time of your death. This money can be used to cover your funeral and any medical expenses or other final costs that you leave behind.
What are the Advantages of the Vantis Life Guaranteed Golden Plans?
There are a few advantages to getting final expense quotes through Vantis:
- Coverage is available for those who are between the ages of 50 and 80.
- Not only do you not have to worry about a medical exam, but you also don’t have to answer any health-related questions.
- If you are between the ages of 50 and 80, acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of any health-related issues that you might have.
- Vantis has an A.M. Best rating of A-, which is considered “Excellent.”
- Your premiums will never increase, and you are guaranteed coverage for life.
- Your policy will gain a small cash value over the years.
- Although non-accidental death can result in limited coverage during the first two years of your policy, your face value will be paid in full to your beneficiary in the event of accidental death or if non-accidental death occurs in the third year or any year after.
- Policies are available with face values between $5,000 and $20,000.
How Can You Purchase Your Burial Policy Through Vantis Life?
If you think Vantis might have the right burial policy for you, you can find quotes online right away by using our website: Simply enter your ZIP code into the top of the page to find quotes from various companies that offer the coverage that you’re looking for. Here at United Life Group, we are dedicated to helping our clients find the best and most affordable life insurance policies for their needs.