Burial Insurance Types
Get a Quote
If you are looking for senior life insurance, you might have heard of final expense insurance. We work with many top-rated life insurance companies that offer multiple plan options. If you’re looking for burial insurance quotes, you might want to learn a little bit more about the A-rated providers.
What is Burial Insurance?
Designed to cover funeral costs and other final expenses, a final expense policy pays out a certain face value to your beneficiary upon your death. Multiple companies offer this coverage. There are three different types of final expense policies:
- Level Benefit – Available for applicants between the ages of 45 and 89, this policy offers the full death benefit to your beneficiary at the time of your death, regardless of how long you have had coverage.
- Graded Benefit – This policy is offered to applicants between the ages of 45 and 80. In the event of an accidental death, your beneficiary will receive the entire face value of your policy. With non-accidental deaths, however, the beneficiary will receive 40 percent of the face value during the first year of the policy and 75 percent of the benefit amount during the second year. During the third and consecutive years, the full amount is paid out at the time of death.
- Modified Benefit – Available for applicants who turned between 45 and 75 on their last birthday, this policy offers the full death benefit in the event of an accidental death. If a non-accidental death occurs during the first or second year, 110 percent of the earned premium is paid out. During the third year and beyond, however, the full face value of the policy is paid to the beneficiary.
What are the Benefits of Working with our Company?
There are quite a few good reasons to consider working with us to help you locate burial insurance for seniors and older adults:
- Face value amounts are available between $3,000 and $30,000.
- You will be guaranteed coverage for the rest of your life.
- Competitive, cheap rates.
- Your rates are fixed for life, so you never have to worry about your premiums going up.
- Unlike with many other companies and policies, no medical exam is required.
- Your final expense policy will gain a small cash value over time.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
As with anything, you do have to look at the disadvantages:
- Even though the application process is pretty easy and streamlined, a paper application and phone interview are required for most companies.
How to Secure Your Policy
Here at United Life Group, we are licensed to sell life insurance to customers in multiple states, and we work with the top-rated insurance providers in the nation. We make it easy for you to get quotes online, so simply enter your ZIP code into the form at the top of the page. Not only can we provide you with quotes, but we can even help you get started with the application process. Get started today to find the right coverage for you.